Pacific Hills Christian School was founded in 1979 as Pennant Hills Christian School. It started with eight students and one teacher in two rooms rented from Lutanda Children's Home, Pennant Hills.
The following year enrolments had grown to 41 students with a staff of two. 1981 saw the commencement of secondary education and the enrolment of the first students with disabilities into mainstream classes. In 1985 Dr Boyce commenced as Principal. The School moved to its current site in Quarry Road Dural and was renamed Pacific Hills Christian School in 1986. This year also saw the first Year 12 HSC group graduate from the School.
Today Pacific Hills occupies a nine hectare campus accommodating up to 1360 students and 150 staff.
In two rooms leased from Lutanda Children's Home. Eight students attended with Mrs Lynn McCrindle as the first teacher.
And moved to Quarry Road, Dural. Double streaming began in Year 7 and the first cohort of Year 12 students graduated.
Middle School commenced operation and the first School oval was completed.
Indoor sport and performance centre with seating for the whole school opened by Dr Franklin Graham.
Previously the CYTA Lodge in Cooma
Construction of new Middle School buildings begin
Double storey Junior School facilities completed
Two adjacent parcels of land purchased for additional playing fields.
A purpose built 472 seat amphitheatre located near the front gate of the school.